Syma X8SW Large Altitude Hold FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This upgrade to the popular Syma X8 includes FPV, easy assembly/disassembly, and altitude hold to enable easy stable flying for aerial video. Find it here https://goo.gl/3LvVC6 or here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2tuHhRg
– Cool looking design, with white canopy and shiny red trim.
– Easily and quickly assembled and disassembled for transportation.
– WiFi FPV
– Can record 720p HD video directly to a SD card, and/or directly to your phone via WiFi.
– Altitude hold feature works very well, and greatly eases flying of the quadcopter.
– Includes headless mode, and one key automatic takeoff and landing.
– Good flight time at close to 10 minutes.
– Proprietary battery.
– Video quality is somewhat grainy and overexposed.
– Descent with auto land feature is very rapid and may cause quadcopter to flip in landing.
– Requires FAA registration. $5 and 5 minutes to register here https://registermyuas.faa.gov/
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.