Syma X8SW Large Altitude Hold FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This improve to the favored Syma X8 consists of FPV, straightforward meeting/disassembly, and altitude maintain to allow straightforward steady flying for aerial video. Discover it right here https://goo.gl/3LvVC6 or right here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2tuHhRg
– Cool trying design, with white cover and glossy pink trim.
– Simply and shortly assembled and disassembled for transportation.
– WiFi FPV
– Can report 720p HD video on to a SD card, and/or on to your cellphone through WiFi.
– Altitude maintain characteristic works very properly, and drastically eases flying of the quadcopter.
– Contains headless mode, and one key computerized takeoff and touchdown.
– Good flight time at near 10 minutes.
– Proprietary battery.
– Video high quality is considerably grainy and overexposed.
– Descent with auto land characteristic may be very fast and should trigger quadcopter to flip in touchdown.
– Requires FAA registration. $5 and 5 minutes to register right here https://registermyuas.faa.gov/
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this wonderful, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.