SY X25-1 Space Explorer Flying Car Drone Flight Test Review
I truly like this flying automotive significantly better than the Syma X9! Watch and discover out why. Discover it right here https://goo.gl/u2jNde
and right here is the model with a digicam http://www.banggood.com/X25-2_4G-8CH-6-Axis-With-2_0MP-Digital camera-Pace-Swap-RC-Quadcopter-Flying-Automotive-RTF-p-1000865.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Nicely designed and nicely constructed. This automotive/airplane truly flies, and drives nicely.
– Very secure and maneuverable quadcopter flier. Higher flier than the Syma X9. Needs to be simply flown by rookies.
– Higher than the X9 on the bottom additionally. Automotive mode has each proporional steering AND semi proportional velocity (selectable by partial or full displacement of the pitch stick).
– Transition between automotive and drone is clean. Can simply and repeatedly swap backwards and forwards from floor to air.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Does flips very nicely (as compared, the Syma X9 struggles doing flips)
– Nice vary (I simply flew it out previous 80 meters with no dropout).
– Battery is generic extensively obtainable JST 750mah.
– 150 gram weight, doesn’t require FAA registration.
– Would not drive nicely in grass, dust, or thick carpet. However if you happen to get caught, simply fly out of it 🙂
Merchandise NO.: SY X25
Merchandise Identify: 2.4G 8CH RC Quadcopter
Flight Period: 6 minutes
Distant Management Distance: About 60 meters (I flew it previous 80 meters with no downside)
Recharging Time: about 90 minutes
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 750 mAh LiPo Battery (included)
Battery For Transmiter: four x 1.5V AA Battery (not included)
Product dimension: 23.5 x 17 x 6.5 cm (L x W x H)
Quadcopter Weight: 150g
Certificates: EN71 / 62115 / 6P / RTTE / ASTM / ROHS / FCC / EMC / LED
Operate: 360°3D rolling motion / ascend / descend / ahead / backward / aspect flying / hover / Variable velocity / 4 Path Management on the bottom / Mild management / headless mode/ one key return
Package deal contains: 1 x X25 RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging cables, four x Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed below a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.