Eachine E511 Long Flying Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This large drone includes a 1080p camera and an extra large battery that gives it close to 14 minutes flight time. This is the cheaper basic version, without GPS capability. Find it here https://goo.gl/GwRR7C
– 1080p camera. Video is recorded to a microSD card to eliminate WiFi frame dropping. Camera lens can be tilted up or down manually before the flight for optimal viewing angle.
– This drone is larger than most toy grade drones. It also uses larger than normal 1020 brushed motors to lift it.
– Large 7.4V 1200mah battery provides 13 to 17 minutes flight time depending on how the drone is flown.
– FPV video is viewed via the Eachine FPV app.
– Drone uses common 2.4 Ghz WiFi. Most phones should be able to receive the drone’s WiFi signal.
– Bright LEDs on the front aid in orientation.
– The Eachine FPV app is buggy. Its FPV video is distorted. If WiFi signal is lost, regaining contact requires landing and restarting the quadcopter and app.
– Somewhat heavy for a toy grade drone at 271 grams with battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Video jello.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.