Eachine E511 Long Flying Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This massive drone features a 1080p digital camera and an additional massive battery that offers it near 14 minutes flight time. That is the cheaper fundamental model, with out GPS functionality. Discover it right here https://goo.gl/GwRR7C
– 1080p digital camera. Video is recorded to a microSD card to remove WiFi body dropping. Digital camera lens could be tilted up or down manually earlier than the flight for optimum viewing angle.
– This drone is bigger than most toy grade drones. It additionally makes use of bigger than regular 1020 brushed motors to elevate it.
– Massive 7.4V 1200mah battery offers 13 to 17 minutes flight time relying on how the drone is flown.
– FPV video is considered through the Eachine FPV app.
– Drone makes use of widespread 2.four Ghz WiFi. Most telephones ought to have the ability to obtain the drone’s WiFi sign.
– Brilliant LEDs on the entrance support in orientation.
– The Eachine FPV app is buggy. Its FPV video is distorted. If WiFi sign is misplaced, regaining contact requires touchdown and restarting the quadcopter and app.
– Considerably heavy for a toy grade drone at 271 grams with battery.
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
– Video jello.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. Chances are you’ll obtain this wonderful, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.